“Vishnu is the Lord of the Earth plane. He is totally in charge of creating matter — which is car, home, luxury — all of these things are associated with Vishnu.” ~ Dr. Pillai
According to scriptures, Vaikunta Ekadasi is the only day of the year when Vishnu gives you access to his celestial abode Vaikunta, where Goddess Lakshmi resides with Vishnu in abundance and prosperity. It occurs in the Vedic calendar of the month of Margashirsha (between December and January) on the 11th day (Ekadasi) of the waxing Moon.
Every year on this special day, the search for heaven, or Vaikunta, is renewed with pure devotion to Vishnu and his different manifestations (or incarnations).
On the day that the Gates of Heaven are opened, Vishnu, the Supreme Archetype of Wealth, gives us access to a powerful energy that can help change our financial mindsets. Vishnu is totally in charge of creating matter — which is a car, a home, or other luxury goods and items. Vaikunta Ekadasi is also ideal for seeking spiritual enlightenment.
When You Enroll, You Will Receive
- Gates of Heaven Audio Lecture & Transcript
- Gates of Heaven Meditation Audio & Transcript
- Krishna Meditation Audio
- Ten Incarnations of Vishnu Audio + Mantras
- Vishnu Mantra Loop audio
- Hare Rama Hare Krishna mantra loop audio
- Ten Incarnations of Vishnu Mantra Loop audio
- Tips for Establishing a Daily Practice
- Supplementary Audios & Videos
- Set Up an Altar Page
- Lifetime Access to the Membership Site
- Lifelong Support