The first few days of the Vedic New Year arguably mark the most valuable time for starting new projects of all kinds, clearing out emotional and physical clutter, and approaching spiritual and personal growth with a fresh, clear perspective.
In the Vedic tradition, the New Year is calculated by the Sun’s movement into the zodiac sign of Aries. During this time, the vibrancy of the Sun can shed light on your path for the upcoming months.
Dr. Pillai tells us that “the movement of the Sun is very, very important in our lives, because we live in the solar system; if the Sun is not there, life will not be there, because our life is sustained by the Sun.”
What’s Included in the Vedic New Year Program
- In-Depth Introduction to the Sun as a Celestial Archetypal Being
- Full Lecture Audio Download
- Meditation and Mantra Loop Audios
- PDF Transcripts of Teachings
- Daily Practice Recommendations
- Program Support Via Email