Succeed in All Things with The Archetype of Energy, Strength, and Intelligence:
Hanuman, the Monkey archetype, is an ardent devotee of Rama (an incarnation of the archetype of wealth Vishnu). His story is narrated in the great Hindu poem called the Ramayana. He is often pictured holding a weapon called a mace (or gada in Sanskrit). The mace is a type of club and is a symbol of bravery. Hanuman embodies strength, valor, courage, and the ability to do things that are impossible for humans to accomplish; he is even capable of flying!
As an avatar of an archetype of higher consciousness known as Shiva, Hanuman also represents the qualities of omniscience (all-knowing), omnipotence (all-powerful) and omnipresence (present everywhere at the same time). Hanuman plays a vital role in human evolution. He can also assist you in overcoming negative karmic problems of any kind. He is also believed to work miracles every day.
All you need to do is know how to reach out and connect with his energy, and the Hanuman: Achieve the Impossible course is designed to help you do just that!
In this course from Pillai Center Academy, learn from Dr. Pillai how you can deeply access Hanuman’s profound energy that can bestow you with determination, strength, courage and the willpower you need to accomplish your ambitions.
When You Enroll, You Will Receive:
- Teachings and information from Dr. Pillai designed to deepen your knowledge of the power of Hanuman. Download and listen to these teaching anywhere, anytime. Recommended practice: sleep with the audio file on repeat or fill your daily commute with the power these teachings contain to help you achieve success.
- Daily meditation practice instructions and suggestions for making the deepest connection possible with the energy of this unlimited avatar of Shiva.
- Meditation and mantra loop audios to aid you in carrying out your daily practice for connecting with and receiving the power and energy of Hanuman.
- Additional resources and bonus content to help you get to know Hanuman on an even deeper level, thus further strengthening your connection to and receipt of his power to achieve the impossible.
- Program support from experienced Pillai Center teachers and team members.
“While you can enroll in and benefit greatly from this course at any time throughout the year, Hanuman’s energy is extra strong and accessible on Hanuman Jayanti (his birthday) in particular.”