Through the Navaratri Program, Dr. Pillai guides you on how to connect with the Divine Energies of Goddesses Durga, Lakshmi, and Saraswati over the course of nine nights* to enable you to:
- Rid yourself of negativity such as ignorance, fear, depression, jealousy, anger, poverty consciousness, and anything that doesn’t serve your highest purpose.
- Receive the power of presence, confidence, and purpose.
- Receive a wealth of wisdom, intelligence, and creative energy.
- Become open to material abundance and continued spiritual growth.
- Activate your highest consciousness to help you fulfil your highest potential.
* While this program can be used at any time throughout the year, it is most effective when followed during the two Navaratri periods of the year: Spring (Vasant Navaratri) and Fall (Ashwin Navaratri). These two sets of 9 nights are the times when the Goddess Energy is available in greatest abundance on the earth plane, to plant the seeds of renewal, creation, and prosperity, particularly within those who connect to Her with sincerity and devotion.
Included in the program are exclusive video and audio teachings, techniques, and meditations for invoking the Goddess Energy in your life, along with solid guidance and instruction to keep you engaged with the program for maximum karmic spring cleaning and a brand-new destiny laid out before you.
- Introductory teachings about each of the 3 Goddesses: Durga, Lakshmi, and Saraswati.
- Information about the importance of the two yearly Navaratri periods for accessing Goddess Energy.
- Daily meditation practice instruction and suggestions for effectively tapping into Goddess Energy.
- Instructions for performing a pooja (ceremony of honor or devotion) for each of the 3 Goddesses at home, with the video guidance of a Vedic priest.
- Teachings and meditations delivered by video and audio files for easy access both online and offline.
- Mantra loop audio files and additional video and text resources to gather as much Goddess Energy as you’re able to truly turn your life around.
“The Goddess has ultimate compassion for human beings, especially during this Navaratri time, so we can wake up to an understanding of our own capabilities to live the full consciousness, because our senses delude us.” – Dr. Pillai