“The body is the House of the Lord – if you ask where God lives, He lives in the body. And once you get to know about this body, then you will know about God. Because the body is God.”
– Dr. Pillai
Your body was created in the image of God to allow you to experience mortality and continue evolving your Soul. Knowing this can influence the way you treat your body and how you feel about yourself and God. When you treat your body as the House of God, you can gain multiple physical, emotional, and spiritual benefits.
In the Southern Indian Tamil tradition, Shiva is God. He is viewed as the God of Enlightenment, because nothing else matters to him more. He is also known as the destroyer of Ego, Maya (illusion), and Karma, all of which create a separation between you and realizing that your body is God.
In Dr. Pillai’s ‘The Body is God’ Program, you will learn:
- The importance of the physical body.
- Who is Archetype Shiva and what is the significance of Maha Sivaratri.
- How to acquire the non-mind to see beyond the material illusion that the mind creates.
- How acquiring the non-mind brings about the birth of Shiva (God) within you.
- How experiencing the body as God can bring you lasting happiness, abundance & good health.
“The body is so important. The body is God. It’s the House of God. And if you understand your body, you can understand the entire cosmos. The entire cosmos is within the body.”
– Dr. Pillai